- If you have decided to accept your offer of admission to the University of Pittsburgh as an undergraduate, a non-refundable Enrollment
Fee/Tuition Deposit is required.
- This process will charge your credit card electronically over a secure server.
- By paying this fee on or before the deadline noted in your admission letter, you will guarantee yourself a seat
in this year's class.
- If you are unsure as to whether or not you have paid your Tuition Deposit, please call (412) 624-7488 or click
- You must also complete the Admission Data Form when you pay your deposit.
- If you are unsure as to whether or not you have completed your Admission Data Form, please call (412) 624-7488 or
Important: This is for undergraduates ONLY. If you are a graduate
student, you must contact your school directly.
your Enrollment Fee/Tuition Deposit and complete your Admission Data Form.