We welcome your application to the University of Pittsburgh. On the
transfer 'Applying' sites, you will find links to an online and a printable application as
well as a link to request that we mail you an application.
Most undergraduate applicants to the Pittsburgh campus apply through the Office of
Admissions and Financial Aid, however, before you begin an application, be sure it is the
right one for you. If any of the following applies to you, do not use our application, click
on the link that applies to you below
to be directed to the appropriate office:
- I have an RN and want to transfer to the School of Nursing
- I plan to study Dental Hygiene
- I want a graduate/professional program (This applies to domestic and international students)
- I want the PharmD program
- I want to earn post-baccalaureate teacher certification in the School of Education
- I do not plan to earn a degree, I am not an international student and want non-degree status as a guest student or post-baccalaureate student or a certificate-only student in the College of General Studies.
What is a non-degree student? Click here. (International students, click here.)
- I'm at another Pitt campus and wish to relocate. Contact the Dean's Office at your campus to process an Academic Program Change Form.
Contact us if you have any questions!
Office of Admissions & Financial Aid Staff
4227 Fifth Avenue, Alumni Hall
Pittsburgh, PA 15260-6601
Look here to view statistics on freshman and transfer admission.